Anyone clipped yet?

Stenners

Visit site
My girl has got sooooo fluffy and is sweating after just a 15 minute walk around the village so I think I’m going to have to clip this weekend but still feels too early as it’s still warm!

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
2 weeks ago and re done wide bib and belly again on Saturday. No rugs yet, hopefully no need for a little while yet (field shelters and plenty of natural shelter too).
I need B to loose a little blubber before the rugs come out....

Meredith

riding reluctantly into the sunset
the sat-nav is wrong, go farther up the hill
Visit site
Very tiny bib clip yesterday. I extended it slightly today and will continue each day or so until F has a full clip. He is impatient and fidgets if I clip for more than 20 minutes!
I put his turnout and head/ neck cover on for last night but he was warm. Tonight he is back in a sweet itch rug and will probably be wet in the morning. He isn’t likely to bother as he is a slightly chubby Connie.

GreyDot

Visit site
Yes, earlier this week. Full clip, legs and all and half the face but only because we have a big event coming up in a couple of weeks and I wanted to leave a little lee-way in case I made a pig's ear of it and left stripes. Was quite pleasant clipping so early and in the warmth.

Melandmary

Visit site
Yep, Mel is being clipped this morning. She has a blanket style clip so she still has some hair and I leave her u rugged till the weather turns much colder /wetter. She is a very hot horse though and has some fat to lose ?

J_sarahd

Visit site
My boy was clipped last week before camp. He was so fluffy and sweated up after just 20 minutes of flatwork. He’s fully clipped (apart from legs) as he really is SO fluffy. It does mean the winter rugs are out now though!

southerncomfort

Visit site
Old girl who's recently been diagnosed with cushings has had a bib clip. She's scared stiff of the clippers although once you actually get them on her she relaxes.

I had planned to get a bit off her belly this weekend but she's gone on hunger strike due to Prascend (have halved the dose now) and she's beginning to look a bit too light.

ETA: would really like to do a bib and belly on my young Fell. Have started introducing the clippers and would say he's sceptical rather than scared.

Dave's Mam

Visit site
Low chaser done this morning & will probably take a bit more off as it grows, which it will!!!

243381544_10160420132324739_6721424024857873574_n.jpg

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
My girl has got sooooo fluffy and is sweating after just a 15 minute walk around the village so I think I’m going to have to clip this weekend but still feels too early as it’s still warm!
Nope mine has still got their summer coats only just casting . So fur still very soft and short

Sealine

Visit site
Mine had a full clip yesterday. He wasn’t that hairy really and most of the hair came off his legs as they haven’t been clipped since the spring. He’ll be clipped again before Xmas and again in early February.