Anyone clipping this weekend ? - Test pilot needed

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
I'm trying some new materials for my custom stencils to make them a bit easier to apply.

Ours aren't due for a clip soon, so I need someone who is (genuinely) clipping this weekend to have a go with it and report back ASAP.

Ta Ash

rema

Visit site
yep going to clip the sweaty monster.fed up of waiting for him to dry out after a ride!!.
grin.gif

Patches

Visit site
I am! My Avalons are due to arrive tomorrow!

Only going to do a trace clip though so not much use to you. Although I could be tempted to try a clip in template on her botty!
grin.gif

loopeepee

Visit site
Yes I am, defo. Just waiting for the rug to come back from the cleaners!

I would be very willing to help, also considering buying the FTB one we talked about last year!

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
As most of you know, I only started Stencilbum this time last year and it has been a trial and error thing to see what works and what doesn't.

I'm keen to give the best product I can, and I've found that the application tape I was using was very sticky, which when used with the clip in designs was a bit of a fiddle to seperate due to the large surface area of the vinyl. I also found that the vinyl I was using was fine and sticky enough on a large area, but wasn't very grippy when the design had finer lines in it in the clip around designs (due to the small surface area of the hair)

I've had a swap around now and got materials which I'm hoping will make life a bit easier.

I'll offer one clip around, and one clip in design in these new materials.

As ever, you need a clean (calm) horse which isn't overly or underly hairy, and a set of sharp trimmers.

I'll throw in a couple of sample strips of vinyl as test pieces also for stickyness.

siennamum

Visit site
I'm clipping this weekend - Sunday probably. William would be up for having a stencil on Cocoa's bottom,(though I may not on Sienna's
shocked.gif
) if that's any use - we're in Bristol.

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
PM me with your requests, and the ones I choose will have them posted out tomorrow morning
wink.gif
(i'll need a postal addy also)

I am looking to order new vinyl in and am running these off with some samples I've got. As its fairly expensive, I need to know whether its up to the job before I jump in

Ta Ash

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
Thank you for all your responses
smile.gif

I've chosen the recipient for the clip around design, but I need an idea and an addy for the recipient of the clip in design stencil.

Those who PM'd me this afternoon didn't really give me an indication of whether this is what they intended to do with it so I have to ask again (sorry
frown.gif
)

I want to post it out tomorrow morning 1st thing and so I need to sort it now.

Anyone this weekend (or before) doing a blanket or trace type clip and leaving long hair on their horse will be able to use this stencil.

PM if you can please with your specific request and a postal addy to send it.

Ta Ash