Anyone else enjoying the stubble fields??

miamibear

Visit site
I am woo hoo, was in there at 6 this morning, couldnt even wait for the straw to be bailed! LOL
grin.gif

No galloping though! I love summer!!

Anyone else?

xx

EllieBeast

Visit site
not really
frown.gif
the farmers round here are a pain in the ar*e and wont give permission, so i am sticking to the rupps and bridleways. there is one stubble we are allowed on, its just not cut yet!
Sarah xXx

dunc_n_toby

Visit site
Yeah they're great! esp for canter work with the hunters. . . . cubbing sorry should I say autumn hunting will be starting in a few weeks too can't wait!

EllieBeast

Visit site
i know, and im a stickler for only going where i have permission, might try again for permission this week. ooooh, how i miss the stubble!
Sarah xXx

Tempi

Visit site
are yard is on a farm aswell and theres hundereds of stubble fields, but unfortunately due to the ground being like rock i cant go galloping around them.

Scoopy

Visit site
woooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo

We have 126 acres of stubble, and its all mine, also Oh has spread some peat stuff on it, so its extra bouncy, and with all the rain its good going, sooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
anyone else is more than welcome to come and join me !

Have told OH they are not allowed to plough it yet
tongue.gif

Troggy

Visit site
Had a good charge on sunday on stubble
grin.gif
Ground varies a lot though, some fields are rock hard, some are lovely and soft
crazy.gif

sally2008

Visit site
Oh yes!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
We've been making full use of our fields being empty now that our "professional" has left. I would post some piccies taken last night of the Ginger Pig doing his thang but I can't log onto Photobucket. Grrrrrrr!

Claireg9

Visit site
Wow cool,
when i know my little beauty is well i might take you up on that challenge! (If its in time before the fields get ploughed!)
Your so lucky!

UKa

community.webshots.com
Yes, I am soooo enjoying them, even if we have to be careful as grounds can be hard going; how I missed the stubbles in the last many years that we were based in London!!! It’s what having a horse is all about! Brings back memories, too.

UKa

community.webshots.com
Yes, I am soooo enjoying them, even if we have to be careful as grounds can be hard going; how I missed the stubbles in the last many years that we were based in London!!! It’s what having a horse is all about! Brings back memories, too.

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Yahooooooooooooo boxed to sandy area and was riding down a byway Friday. Saw two gentlemen coming the otherway with springers, one of springer jump into hedge and back out again near horse who promptly spooked. However thank god I just cursed horse for being stupid and smiled and said good afternoon to the two men. As it turned out one of them was local farmer who asked us why we weren't galloping over the stubble as if he was a horse that is what he would want to be doing!!!!! Obviously I didn't know who he was, so much to his amusement explained that it was because we didn't have permission. To which he declared that we did now. YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEE miles of sandy stubble. Smiles all round.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif