Anyone else having probs selling their horsebox?

casey2312

s6.photobucket.com
My lovely HB has been for sale for ages...in H&H, horsedeals etc. I have dropped the price and now practically giving it away...argh.

I move to Australia in 3 weeks....

Anyone else having trouble?
shocked.gif

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
I gave up trying to sell mine having dropped the price to silly money and still not had anyone even look at it - but since I refused to give it away I decided to keep it - but then I'm not going to Australia!
crazy.gif
smile.gif

casey2312

s6.photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
I gave up trying to sell mine having dropped the price to silly money and still not had anyone even look at it - but since I refused to give it away I decided to keep it - but then I'm not going to Australia!
crazy.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's madness isn't it. Sorry to see your in the same boat.
frown.gif

ecrozier

Visit site
Yep, I have a 7.5t that hasn't had much interest - she's a B-reg, but in fabulous condition for her age and a really good buy for £4k which is the least I will take for her....I will keep her rather than sell for less than that as it is already about £1k less than I really wanted!
The only thing that has held her back so far was one person who said she was perfect apart from no cut-through cab, was thinking about buying a CCTV system....can't decide if it is worth it or not!

Ashgrove

www.facebook.com
I've just bought a 5.5 ton lorry through ebay. If you need to sell then I would recommend ebay, although things aren't making a lot of money they do sell. Put a reserve on it to protect yourself
wink.gif

Fransurrey

Visit site
Looking at your location, Casey, I'd say it's that. Your market is instantly limited to those who will pick it up and take it further away from the Low Emissions Zone. Unless it's newer than 2005, chances are it's not compliant and no lorries in this category are selling, horseboxes or otherwise. Go and pay Mr Livingstone a visit and express how happy you are. Pass on the regards from my friends about to go belly up in their businesses, too. Git.

casey2312

s6.photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
Looking at your location, Casey, I'd say it's that. Your market is instantly limited to those who will pick it up and take it further away from the Low Emissions Zone. Unless it's newer than 2005, chances are it's not compliant and no lorries in this category are selling, horseboxes or otherwise. Go and pay Mr Livingstone a visit and express how happy you are. Pass on the regards from my friends about to go belly up in their businesses, too. Git.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know I think you right. It crossed my mind this was the case also, as its a very decent box. Argh....
crazy.gif
grin.gif

jubum

Visit site
I've got this problem too, I can't sell mine either. As I am in LEZ I had to move it to a friends, just around the corner and can't leave it there forever.... so will be dropping price loads and ebaying it this weekend......I wonder if Ken Livingstone will pay me back the money I stand to lose on this......