ANYONE else not received test sheets in post?

liveryblues

Visit site
Hi all, Just wondered if it was a common prob? After competing a couple of weeks ago, still no test sheet in post :( Spoken to venue who say its been sent last week but my friend has not received hers either.
Does this happen often? I have always managed to stay and collect sheets before but on this occasion I had to leave before comp ended.
Really gutted as really wanted to see what judge said :(

BEVol

Visit site
Once an event finishes there is usually an awful lot of paperwork to be shifted 'back to base'. I can honestly say that all the events that I am involved with envelope up the dressage sheets on the day and one of the secretarial team drops them into the post. However if they didn't have time then I can see that doing this after the event might not be the highest priority for the organiser/event secretary.

Given my recent experience with refunds when I was told on three separate occasions that it had been sent, I would contact the event again!
Good luck.

liveryblues

Visit site
Thank you, I have been in touch 3 times! I have been told they were sent out last week "so hopefully I should get it this week" surely by now I would have got it? my friend who competed on same day hasn't received her test or rosette yet either.
Now one getting lost I could swallow... but two???
Its very frustrating because I all ready feel like a massive pain in the backside for nagging the venue :/

soupdragon71

Visit site
I've only not stayed for my sheet twice - both times I've left an sae and asked for it to be sent on to me and both times it hasn't arrived! Both times were because I decided eiher to not go XC or knew I wouldn't be placed, and sheets weren't available, and there was a long wait to prizegiving. Will always try to wait though if I can, especially if there's a chance of being placed.

Piaffey

Visit site
I quite often get my sheets sent on as I usually have to rush to get home to pick the children up from school. Only once have I not recieved my sheets and, sadly, I came 1st and 2nd and never got my rossettes either. :(

liveryblues

Visit site
It was a first place on this occasion, really wanted to see what the judge had liked so much etc.
Guess we will have to put it down to experience and make sure to stay. Its really gutting though as it was the 1st time I have not been able to wait till end of class, now im never going to know what my test sheet said :(