Anyone ever used Archie Archibald?

Moody-Mare

Visit site
Had the dentist ( David Brown ) out at my mare yesterday as we thought her rearing and general faffing abot was coming form her mouth, but David said her teeth only had a few rough edges, nothing that would have caused much concern. He felt her back and said she was quite tight on one side, he passed on Archie's number and recommended him. Rode Maisy last night and she was ver stiff and rigid. So going to get her back and saddle checked.

Was just wondering if anyone had used Archie before?

Thanks Guys!

Hoofprints in the Snow

Visit site
Yes have used Archie and he is very good, he is very busy but well worth getting him out. We also use David Brown the dentist, also very good. When you see him next ask him how his foot is, he has never forgotten the day our Haflinger stood on it, he was nearly in tears and limping for ages!!!

Moody-Mare

Visit site
Yes have used Archie and he is very good, he is very busy but well worth getting him out. We also use David Brown the dentist, also very good. When you see him next ask him how his foot is, he has never forgotten the day our Haflinger stood on it, he was nearly in tears and limping for ages!!!

How did you get in touvh with him? I called yesterday afternoon and left a voicemail, but not heard back. Also, how much does he usually charge? Not sure whether to keep riding My mare- Just hacking or what :confused::confused: x