Anyone ever...........

casey2312

s6.photobucket.com
Tried horsey treats. I tried a respiratory lickit the other day. (New I hasten to add.)

Was walking to my young un's box, lickit in hand and thought ummmm.

Anyway, had a few licks (praying no one would see me) and thought this aint half bad (even thought of getting myself one for home and then the after taste hit me.....ewwwww.
shocked.gif
grin.gif

vieshot

Visit site
hmmmmm........no i cant say ive ever done that, me and my friends tried all the horse feeds when we were kids though, but i bet everyone did that!

alicep

Visit site
yeah. my horse like the carrot flavour lickits. i was interested so i tried it. i just tasted of something like sherbert not very carroty! also tried the banana horse biscuits they are bit dry!

BigBayBeastie

Visit site
We had a yummy looking apple lickit treat bar, smelt like apple and cinnamon kendal mint cake, my boyfried caught me trying to eat a little bit whilst watching TV once... I have never seen one man looks so disgusted....

(Gotta love sugar beet by the way, mmmmmmmmm!)

Grumpy Herbert

Visit site
I had the misfortune to put my finger in my mouth after giving my horse a tube of sedative. I must have had a tiny smear on my finger, cos boy did I feel weird for a bit!!! Moral of the tale - Now wash your hands!!!