Anyone feel like giving me £2000...

dianeholmes

Visit site
Only if you give me £6500 for a lovely mare on HQ!!!!!

She does look lovely - heavy horses are not my sort but I do like looking at them and have thought about trying the trekking centre in Cumbria who use nothing else!!

trottingon

Visit site
Funny you should mention needing some money.... I was only thinking this myself the other day, when by sheer coincidence I received an email from a lawyer in the Congo or Namibia or somewhere like that saying a very rich relative I didn't even know I had, had died with no-one to leave their money to. It's very lucky that they managed to find me, isn't it, because now the money comes to me as their only living relative, all £500,000 of it, and I only need £3000 for a new handbag I've seen, so I've been wondering what I could do with the rest of it, so thank you for suggesting I could give it to people to buy new horses! Wow, everyone is a winner!!! Anyway I'm just about to transfer a thousand pounds to them for administration fees, and once I've received the money in a few days and bought my handbag, I'll have £497,000 going spare! So if anyone wants any of it, just send me £1000 for admin fees and your bank details, and I'll share what I don't need with you.
;P

FanyDuChamp

Visit site
Only if you give me £6500 for a lovely mare on HQ!!!!!

She does look lovely - heavy horses are not my sort but I do like looking at them and have thought about trying the trekking centre in Cumbria who use nothing else!!

Not sure which trekking centre you mean up here. Neither Lakeland nor Cumbrian use solely Shires.

Not a very good picture but she looks like a lovely horse.
FDC