Anyone from Nottingham with some spare time...?

MissGee

Visit site
Just testing the water... not sure if I'm looking for the impossible.

I'm after someone who has some spare time on their hands who is happy to spend some time with 2 of my horses, one is my old boy who is now fully retired (aged 32) so just deserves some extra love and attention and the other is my mare who is sadly currently on box rest, due to a tendon injury so again just needs some general love and care. I'm looking for some help due to working full time and also having another competition horse who is demanding of my time.

I can't offer any payment, however, I'm not looking for an unpaid worker, I'm not asking anyone to do all my jobs, just someone that wants some "horsey" time. It may be suitable for someone who perhaps no longer can or wants to ride but misses equine company or maybe someone wanting to gain more experience around horses... I would be happy to help you improve your skills/knowledge and would be more than happy if you wanted to come along to competitions to gain more experience.

Unfortunately I can't offer an opportunity to ride, this "may" be possibility in the future, particularly if my mare eventually comes sound, however I wouldn't want to give false promises so it needs to be someone who is happy to commit without the promise of a ride.

I'm looking for a kind honest and reliable person. The only thing is you would need your own transport due to the location of our yard so must be a car driver.

Please get in touch for more info. :)