Anyone get the new Robinsons catalogue? Re: H's mum...!

truffles

Visit site
Haven't got it yet but really want it! I've googled robinsons equestrian...and it's come up with two webbies...robinsons-uk and robinsonsequestrian.
Do you know which it is?

vicster

Visit site
Haven't had mine through yet but will keep my eyes open
smile.gif

truffles

Visit site
thanks
smile.gif
Sorry, last question! But how can I find out about catalogues being delivered to your door? It doesn't seem to have it on the site, or, I'm going blind lol!

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
That's a great achievement, well done Kate!

Have to say, after a quick look through, I can't believe how tacky most of the catalogue is now; very few other good names, just seem to be pushing their own brands - or is that just me?
It used to be packed with good brand names and a good selection of items but this one doesn't seem to have any decent leatherwork in it at all or clothes for that matter, no Musto or Puffa for instance, very little quality stuff, just cheap and cheerful.
frown.gif
I suppose that's to get you back asap when it's broken or shrunk!
frown.gif

Gingernags

Visit site
I was a little dissapointed, thought they might have some Mark Todd stuff but none. And I'm not fond of Masta rugs...

Not that its stopped me compiling a shopping list starting with the tack trolley, and a pair of cheap leather boots that look like they'll fit my fat calves!!!

grin.gif

But pleased coligone's getting noticed more and more!