Anyone going to Edenbridge this weekend

pocket

Visit site
Is anyone going to Edenbridge and Oxted show this weekend? If so what are you doing? Ralphy and I are doing the Novice Hunter class, just hope the weather gets better
grin.gif

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
I am going on Monday with Bob to do the HW cob class. He qualified for HOYS a few weeks ago, so we aren't going to many more qualifiers but we love Edenbridge so thought we would give it a whirl. Which day are you there?

Emily99

Visit site
Sis is doing inhand Sec C's.
Was entered in a BN but farrier can't get horse studded up in time (He's a youngster so wanted him studded) so he's just going on Sunday for a sight seeing visit.
Then grooming for friend in Hunter Breeding classes with yearling and mare and foal on monday.

pocket

Visit site
I'll be there both days, with a friend and her Sec C on Sunday and with Ralphy on Monday for the Novice Hunter, so busy weekend, hope everyone has a good time and good luck
wink.gif

TGM

Visit site
Blimey - everyone seems to be doing the Section Cs! I will have to look out for you all - should be easy as the Welshes are normally in the ring adjacent to the farrier's stand where I'm based for most of the day.