anyone going to Tim on Tour?

seza

Visit site
Yep - I'm going to Myerscough as well - should be a good night I believe the one in Newcastle went really well.

debbielinder

Visit site
i wanna go but i dunno have seen him twice already and although very good dunno weather to bother again as am going to your horse live and prob b poor for the rest of the year

Lozz1uk

Visit site
I'm going to Myerscough on 21st too! Off to the Spanish Riding School at Wembley the sunday before so it's a busy couple of days watching horses!

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I saw him do a demo some time ago, very informative & he's a funny guy aswell. He fully understands the problems that amateurs have with their horses & really tries to help the owners out. You'll all really enjoy it.

Oaksflight

Visit site
I might go to the one at Brackenhurst (am at uni there), we get the tickets cheap (only £14) so I should really go buy one before they sell out.
crazy.gif

mrussell

Visit site
Got to agree with you there. About 9 years ago I organised a clinic with him - he came to our yard. He worked from 8am til 7pm without stoppping. He was amazing. Very funny and very good with people and horses. Not only did he teach the people on the horses but he "demo'd" for all the people watching too. Working through common issues like "stopping" and wrong lead canters. He even got on one of the sturdy ponies to show the young rider what he meant and how it worked. Amazing.

dieseldog

Visit site
I've been to see him and he is very good - can someone let me know what his 'perfect' grid is? I can't remeber the distances.