Anyone going to YHL tomorrow?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I'm going on Saturday, OH is on call all weekend so I'm tagging along to keep him company 🙂 tbh the training demos tomorrow look more interesting though , but I can't get the day off work 😉.

Mahoganybay

Visit site
Yes, I’m going with a group of friends tomorrow, setting off early. Got a two day ticket for Friday and Saturday.

Looking forward to Fridays demonstrations and then shopping on Saturday.

emfen1305

Visit site
I'm going on Saturday, OH is on call all weekend so I'm tagging along to keep him company 🙂 tbh the training demos tomorrow look more interesting though , but I can't get the day off work 😉.

You should be giving the demos! I would love to pick your brains for half an hour about my downhill cob with valegro ambitions, I am also going Saturday so if you find yourself in need of a brew then I would be more than happy to oblige :D

Starzaan

Visit site
MEEEEE!! I’m working all three days. I am the one on Nags Essentials stand wearing a Weatherbeeta jacket and making you all buy rugs!

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
MEEEEE!! I’m working all three days. I am the one on Nags Essentials stand wearing a Weatherbeeta jacket and making you all buy rugs!

Nooooooo. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I think I spent a while talking to you this am with my/your blue/purple haired friend and TOTALLY MISSED the opportunity of a life time to meet the actual Starzaan in the flesh AND KNOW I WAS MEETING HER.

*drowns self in bucket of welks*

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
I'd have been thrilled 😁 I messaged our mutual purple haired chum A after I realised to berate her for not telling me she knew the world famous moragulous Starzaan. She was a little bemused when I recited all the joys of crazy sausage wealding mother and FF and is now convinced I am some sort of stalker 😊

Still so annoyed I didn't join the dots earlier. I feel an opportunity for an autographed whelk bucket was missed 😔

Ps hope u have sold lots of rugs and all that sensible type stuff 😀