Anyone good at German/ based in Germany...

Malibu_Stacy

Visit site
... who could help me buy this?

http://www.loesdau.de/Reflex-Schabracke..htm?websale7=loesdau&pi=6129&ci=05-schabracken

I have a slight hi-viz addiction :D and I've never seen anything like it for sale in the UK (the only hi-viz saddlecloth type thing I've seen is the polypad one, which is far bulkier than I need). However I know NO German at all, so navigating this site is proving tricky, I can't even figure out if they will post to the UK, let alone how much that'd be!

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help! :)

Luci07

Visit site
Have you just tried cutting and pasting into Babel Fish - at least to get the translation? then you can also write an enquiry in english and have it translated into german to see if they will post?!

Anglebracket

Visit site
First you need to click on "in den warenkorb legen" (equiavalent to add to basket).
Then you need to click on "zur Kasse gehen" (equivalent to check out)

On the next page you can leave the first two fields blank
Then Anrede drop down: Frau (if female) Herr (if male)
Vorname/name: first name and surname (in that order)
Adresszusatz: you can leave blank
Strasse nr: Street name and number (in Germany the name is put before the number but perhaps possible to do the reverse)
PLZ /Ort: First postcode then city
Land: drop down to United Kingdom
E-mail adresse: I think you can guess this one:)
Geburtsdatum: date of birth day/month/year

Then click on "weiter" (it means next) which will hopefully bring you to a payment page where they will ask for credit card details. Unfortunately, I cannot help with this because I don't want to start placing an order. However, the questions should be the usual ones and you could just google the words to find which numbers you need to enter.

Good luck with your purchase.

Malibu_Stacy

Visit site
Thank you so much Anglebracket! Its been a really long week so the step by step guide is muchly appreciated, although I am a bit :eek: at the p&p - thats the same as the ruddy saddlecloth!

I may contact the person The Watcher mentioned, see how much they charge and then decide!

Thank you all! :)

muffinmunsh

Visit site
Hiya. I am German and order from them occasionally. I have had problems with delivery to UK though as their system cuts off the postcode and then the courier won't deliver ... They were very nice and refunded immediately but I didn't get the stuff I wanted ... Ended up having it sent to my parents on ze Fatherland to pick up at next visit.
To cut a long story short ... I am going next week and if you are near London can bring one back for you (having a delivery from them anyway at my parents')

Malibu_Stacy

Visit site
Hiya. I am German and order from them occasionally. I have had problems with delivery to UK though as their system cuts off the postcode and then the courier won't deliver ... They were very nice and refunded immediately but I didn't get the stuff I wanted ... Ended up having it sent to my parents on ze Fatherland to pick up at next visit.
To cut a long story short ... I am going next week and if you are near London can bring one back for you (having a delivery from them anyway at my parents')
That's really useful to know, thanks Muffinmunsh. Have pm'd you

muffinmunsh

Visit site
Grrrrr
I can read pm but cannot reply!
Will bring one back for you no prob. Pickup near Strand would be easiest I guess.
If you could put an email or mobile number in pm I'll be in touch next weekend, when back.