Anyone got theirs out at night yet?

LeneHorse

Visit site
For those of you who keep their horses in a night during the winter - have you taken the plunge yet and put them out overnight? I nearly did it tonight but the forecast from tomorrow night through til midweek is wet/windy so think I'll wait a wee bit longer. They were definitely out this time last year, it's been a long winter!

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
Mine are still in at night, forecast isn't great. There's no field shelter yet but that is soon to be rectified, as soon as that is up I will be chucking them out, tho due to high GS risk they will come in for a couple of hours each morning to munch hay.

heebiejeebies

Visit site
Yep mine have been out for a few weeks now, except they were in for around 3 nights when it was really stormy last week, as I have no field shelter, but they are much happier out, especially now the grass is coming through!

Beau jangles

Visit site
Mine are still in cant see them going out in the next 2 weeks either until temps pick up at night and grass starts to come through.
I would rather keep them in than hay the field, hurry up summer !

MissJessica

Visit site
Mine went out on Monday & Mon, Tues had his heavyweight on overnight but the weathers been so nice since he has changed to his mediumweight, lovely that they're out :)