Anyone have some horses they want a hand with?

SnowPhony

Visit site
I'm quite new to the area and I'm desperately missing contact with horses! If riding was available great, but if not then Im quite happy to spend time grooming, helping on the ground with youngsters etc anything really to get me back involved as I'm quite out of the loop and would just love to get involved again after a long several months since moving.

Many years experience including hunting, evening and showjumping yards, youngsters and quirky horses, fittening and groom at shows.

I'm at Lichfield and so hopefully looking for something fairly local if possible but anything considered.

crazycorkey

Visit site
Hi, I'm in Berkswell not sure if its too far but I have a wonderfully cheeky 7 year old 13h welsh sec c thats got some free time on his hands. Your welcome to come and ride him etc if you think he is suitable. He hasn't done a lot so is not the finished article yet :)

sam-b

Visit site
My mare is at Lichfield. I wouldn't want anyone else riding her at the moment as she has only just been broken, but we compete etc and if you fancied coming along that would be no problem? Im at Eland next Sunday :)