Anyone heard from Victress.....

Happytohack

Visit site
She was always posting on here, but seems to have gone quiet for a while. Hope all is well with her & Ty - she did seem to have her problems with him. Anyone know anything?

Parkranger

Visit site
Hi guys!

Had a horrendous day yesterday. Did all the things I shouldn't have done. Couldnt' ride for a week due to the lights being out in the school, so I took my 8 year old TB, who hadn't been exercised, out on his own, down a road he didn't know! Got lots of napping, got off 3 times, started to walk back home and the fun began.

I tried to get back on but he spun when I had one foot in the stirrup - managed to get my leg out and by this time I was so angry I did a bad thing and whacked him with the schooling whip - he reared up and pegged it! Galloped down a main road and into a park full of people walking their dogs - galloped around the park screaming and eventually caught him. Luckily someone horsey had followed up, and a guy picked me up in the car to chase him. Then the yard manager turned up with a box and we had to get the vet out to sedate him to load him! Finally got him home - we're both very stiff but I'm just glad he's safe.

Really in two minds about the whole thing now - do I give him to someone who can manage him as he's such a lovely horse with so much potential - I just don't think I'm a strong enough rider for him.

Completely overhorsed myself and feel such a mug - just so glad he's ok as anything could have happened......

need a hug! xx