anyone heard of Leg Up For Talent?

tinap

Visit site
I got The Little Black Book from poys last month & its to do with a scheme called Leg Up For Talent that find sponsorship/funding for riders who compete. My daughter has been on their website to fill a form in but after its submitted it just goes back to the blank form. So I've tried emailing them but they just bounce back! Has anyone had anything to do with this scheme? Thanks xx

SpottedCat

Visit site
It's nothing more than a commission based advertising scheme from what I could see. People say they've 'been selected' as though it's some kind of special squad, but basically they seem to accept anyone, then pay cash back for contacts you persuade to advertise in the directories. If you know people who might advertise then great, but I'm not totally convinced by the rest of it - you put a post on their site asking for stuff and companies/people respond by giving you stuff - if sponsorship was that easy/one way then everyone would have it!! I suppose there is nothing to lose and you might get lucky - but I wouldn't rely on it to pay the bills!!

tinap

Visit site
Thanks for that! I was a bit dubious but thought no harm in filling form in to find out (or trying anyway!!) Xx