anyone help with my assignment DUE TOMORROW

PinkFairy

Visit site
i have to explain the features of the evolution of the horse from eohippus to equus. Can any one explain these for me as googling it gives me some really long scienc-y essays which i cant decipher!
confused.gif

pixie

Visit site
Surely your college library should have plenty of books containing this info, both very scientifically and in laymans terms?
When were you given the assignment?
Sorry, but it really pisses me off when people are too lazy to do work and end up getting other people to do it for them at the last minute or get an extension even though they had plenty of time to do it. GRR

PinkFairy

Visit site
i was away when it was given and only found out today but cant get an extension. the library is now closed i may have some info in my room as i have brought all my books to college but i was hoping to find soem more input?

pixie

Visit site
Well, surely if you're away then its your duty to firstly email all of your lecturers letting them know that you will be/are away; Then as soon as you get back you can go to each of your lecturers and say "I emailed you earlier as I was away from x date until y date, could you please let me know what work I've missed" or something along those lines.

I'm afraid that noone is going to run around after you, and you are the only one accountable for not having work in on time - not knowing because you weren't there is absolutely no excuse.

I suggest you do as best as you can deciphering the info that you can find on the internet, but I imagine that your lecturers will not be happy that your sole source for info is the internet.

PinkFairy

Visit site
well i was away because of the riding accident and i wasnt even told til today and they wont give an extension i have started it and done the first half etc i just need that last bit of info as i missed the lesson. I will be catching up but as nobody told me etc i didnt know

GTs

Visit site
I go to a University with the most draconian system known to man-kind - I know if that was truely the case here, I could send an email and they would create a reasonable and fair solution. The solution might be pointing me in the right direction as far as references for the material, might be an extra day, or might be to not worry about the section and you will not be marked down on it - but never would they make that demand.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
LMAO, I'm just about to start an assignment on that exact subject in a bit (which has to be in tomorrow aswell
tongue.gif
) It's really not hard to find what you need online explained in way's you can understand.

PinkFairy

Visit site
thanks a lot everyone - sarahR i replied with a huuuge grin on my face - everyone else i managed to complete it last night, five A4 pages stuck together in a horizontal line as a poster each sheet was a different colour and i got it all done
smile.gif
Thanks so much!!!
smile.gif
happyhack i didnt get the msg til this morning but thanks very much anyway:)