Anyone in Aberdeenshire or NE want...

brucea

Visit site
I've been trying to home a nice mare and it is very hard - we are still looking for a home for her.

WHW actually told us just to PTS. :eek: :( Last time I support them I'm afraid.

brucea

Visit site
She'll be at Thainstone on Saturday - brown connie x TB - nice lass, not nocice ride but well behaved under saddle

if she does not sell we'll have to find a home PDQ

Just to clarify - this mare is not mine - she belongs to a lady who has come into health problems and can no longer keep her.

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
Link to catalogue.

NB it's not very helpful of the catalogue to describe her as 37 inches high.....:))

Any reason she's described as light hack other than age?

UPDATE have removed link as have realised it might constitute advertising and don't want TFC or their representative on earth to remove the posting

Last edited:

brucea

Visit site
Yes - lot 25

She's just under 15hh -but a light build. God knows she is strong enough though - I took her out past the geldings this morning and she wanted at them. Mind you everything looks light to me compared to my proper cobs. :D

Nice pony - deserves a chance - would make a nice companion.

Really impressive mover - I watched her fly around a lot over the last year!! Jumped in with my wee pony gelding yesterday, took her out and she jumped back in so I just gave up and left them to it.

brucea

Visit site
Well she found a nice home. With a family with a mare and youngsters. Good result.

She had actually been bought by a dealer, but then we brought family and dealer together and they made a very fair transaction on the spot.

guido16

Visit site
That's great news. I got a very posh stable rug. Neighbour bought it, wrong size, fits my monster 17.2hh perfectly! Very chuffed. Less than £10!!! Some real bargains to be had there.

Now, back to my lad..........anyone want him? :)