Anyone in Exmoor Area - Missing Horse

onemoretime

Visit site
I know this is not really the section for missing horse but more people come in here.
My friend is desperate to find her 4 month old foal who went missing on Exmoore 17th/18th September.

My beautiful colt foal Clyde has gone missing!! Last night the whole herd escaped from the farm and this
morning they found them all except him. His mum is with the others in the herd and yet he seems to have
disappeared off the face of the earth. The worrying thing is that mum doesn't seem to be distressed or
concerned which sadly makes me think that something awful must have happened to him. He'...s not been
handled that much and is not halter broken or anything so I think its highly unlikely he's been stolen and I
think the mare would have been going nutty if he had as he's only just 4 months old and not weaned. Liz,
his breeder, has been out all day on his mum trying to find him or seeing if the mare would take her to him
but no luck. All the local farmers etc have been notified but no-one seems to have seen him. I feel so
useless sat here not able to do anything as he's so far away and can only hope and pray for a miracle
that he turns up safe and sound.

If anyone knows people in the Lynton area of Devon please share this about. I'd just like to know for
certain one way or the other what's happened to him.