Anyone in Holland?

teacups

Visit site
There is a Dutch horse forum www.bokt.nl I can remember - it will be in Dutch, but she could post on there in English and ask for eg hacking buddies. Most Dutch people speak and write pretty good English; some might want to practice their English conversation skills - another potential point of contact.
She's trying to learn Dutch though, I hope?

There is definitely at least one person on this forum who is English and lives in Holland: they might have good tips. Can't remember their username!

teacups

Visit site
Well done - it's not the easiest language, and fairly pointless unless you have a Dutch partner and want to live in Holland, of course ;)

I just went off to look at that forum - she'll need her partner's help to make sense of it, sorry! All in Dutch...but once she's registered and posted in English, I bet she would get some nice replies :) hope so, anyway!

teacups

Visit site
I had a quick google: she must already have come across this riding school, as it seems to be just outside Julianadorp:
http://www.manegenoot.magix.net/#Agenda
That's their diary page: looks as though they are playing cards this Sunday, and have a clinic with Anja Beran coming up.
This riding club is on their links page:
http://www.hollands-noorden.nl/
And on their home page it says they use the facilities at Manege Noot (=riding school Noot)
Sorry, no time to have more detailed look, but she could just use the contact details and enquire, or get her partner to translate what they generally get up to first.
Lovely of you to give her a helping hand - it's difficult moving to a new area and making new contacts, even without the language stuff added into the mix!

its_noodles

Visit site
I am going to Texel Island in the first May bank holiday. It's not far from Julianadorp. I will be riding on the beach in mornings and through the forest in afternoons. Feel free to come and join me in De Koog.
Noodles :)

smartmove

New User
Visit site
Way excited looking to meet new horsey and dog friends . I have two hungarian wirehaired vizlas, had numerous ponies and horses and love the outdoors xx

teacups

Visit site
Welcome to the forum!
Viszlas are beautiful. One of the things I noticed on the Dutch riding club site is that they said that because most of their activities are based at the Noot riding school, they can accommodate both horse owners and non-horse owners :)
Noot is pronounced Note, btw (you probably know that already, it's just in case).