Anyone in the Stamford/A47 area?

Dreckly

Can anyone help me? There used to be a Travelodge on the A47 at Uppingham Morcott, it is where we stay for Burghley when we get to go. I know from seeing something and searching their website confirms that this site is no longer a Travelodge but has become something else. Can anyone tell me which chain has taken this on?

Many thanks

sjb10

Daughter went past it today, and thought it is still a travelodge - not much help! I'll ask her to be more observant next week :) and we'll let you know if no-one has replied sooner.
Actually, I wonder if it has closed down, I'm sure either that or the Little Chef had closed last time I went past.

sjb10

Very belated reply so you may already have found the answer elsewhere or made other arrangements. I went past this today and it is now a Redwings lodge.

Dreckly

Very belated reply so you may already have found the answer elsewhere or made other arrangements. I went past this today and it is now a Redwings lodge.
Thank you for that. I found it but they are fully booked so now going to Travelodge up the A1 at Colsterworth.

Incidentally, I am typing this sitting in a hotel ready to go to Bramham tomorrow! Lovely little break in Harrogate x