Anyone insured with KBIS

Copperpot

Visit site
I have gold insurance with them. Read through my policy and it doesn't mention anywhere if they pay for MRI scans.

Obviously will call to clarify tomorrow but wondered if anyone knew if they did :)

Brownmare

Visit site
Not sure tbh but I do think they are fantastic. I switched to them last Feb after NFU hiked up my premium to silly money then had to have my horse pts 6 months later (broken leg - deed was done before insurance informed) and they paid up no questions asked and even sent me a condolence card!

Copperpot

Visit site
Thanks. They are fab. My other horse needed a lot of treatment last year and they paid it all super quick. I'm pretty sure they will but just didn't wanna spend all evening worrying :)

Bionic Boy

Visit site
I am with KBIS. My boy had 2 claims within a very short time, as one claim finished another started 2 days later. The second one was for a broken elbow so maxed the claim and they paid out both claims without any questions and very quickly.

Highly recommend them.

bounce

Visit site
My boy had to have an Mri scan the other week. I phoned kbis before he went and they said they do pay 100% on Mri costs. They do always say they cannot guarantee payment until underwriters have looked at the individual claim though.