Anyone know anything about this advert in Horse Deals?

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
Hi,
been having a natter to a girl on the yard this morning and she has seen an advert in Horse Deals thats selling coloured and plain foal from £395. App. to make 14.2 to shires. with 100% guarantee (for what who knows!) Anyway, she has been wanting to buy a coloured youngster hence was asking what i thought.
As i havent a clue
laugh.gif
i thought i would ask if anyone on here has been to view them? knows anything about the seller (who must be a dealer!)
Thanks

(i'm trying to see if i can find the advert on horse deals website but so far cant?)

crazyponys

Visit site
if its who i think ........dartford tom
beware.
although with a foal you cant go too wrong.
and he will refund you if its no good

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
the picture in the actual magazine was 2 photos, of a yard full of coloured cob youngsters, a larger chunky horse amoungst them. I've made a note of the phone number of the advert mentioned above and am going to take it to the yard to compare
wink.gif

Ziggy_

Visit site
Yep, that number is dartford tom. Please do yourself a favour and don't buy anything from him.

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
Thanks for the replies.
i've managed to find some other youngsters for sale that i am going to show her and i'm also going to advise her that she would be wasting petrol going to view his.