Anyone know of a good equine dentist in Bucks area??

Blue-bear

Visit site
I need to find an EDT, had one guy out 6 months ago but wasnt hugely keen. Have got a whole yard full need doing this time so was hoping to find someone that may do me a deal for doing lots of horses.
Any names and numbers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanksies

Nando

Visit site
Eric Clearey is fab - based in watford but covers whole of country. Lovely guy, very much got the horses welfare at heart and really good with them. Very hands on and will have you with your hands in the horses mouth just to demonstrate what he is telling you!

Can be a bit tricky to get hold of as he can usually be in any part of the country but will always get back to you. You can google him or PM me and I can give you his mob no.

nicky_jakey

Visit site
Another vote for Colin Hill. Used him for a good 15 years & would recomend. He's a good 'old fashioned' horseman - ie no nonsense & no big vet bills!
Based Bracknell way & will come and do a whole yard.

barneyandem

Visit site
If you google Colin Hill Equine Dentist his number comes up (not sure if i'm allowed to post it) but I can pm it to you if you want. I used a few other dentists when I took my horse to Uni and no one comes close to Colin!

ecrozier

Visit site
Colin Hill comes well recommended by many, I personally use Greg Woods who comes from Southampton but used to live in High Wycombe so covers our area before. He's always been great with our lot.