Anyone know this dealer? Imformation urgently required

tabithakat64

Visit site
Anyone heard of or brought a horse from Chantal Langborne of Jigsaw Equestrian?

Peppermint Pi, a horse that used to be on our yard (he was born there and lived there for the first six years of his life) is up for sale from her and I'm hugely upset having looked after him as a youngster and having believed that after an abuse case had found a home for life.
He was put out on loan to a lady at our yard when he was six months of age and everything was fine for a number of years until she got a new boyfriend, the horse developed sweet itch, had really bad teeth, both of which went untreated and she refused all offers of help. In the end the RSPCA was called (by us) and he was returned to his owner who decided she would keep him forever. Now he's for sale
frown.gif

If anyone is looking for a 16hh 8 year old chaps registered gelding, who is quiet, a fantastic hack/RC horse and easy to do please look at his advert on Ad Horse as I would love him to have a good home and cannot afford to buy him back myself
frown.gif

annaellie

Visit site
Am currently looking for a new horse I tend to like the horses with a bit of attidude but decided to keep my options open and look at all dif types what ref no is he.