anyone know where i can buy a quality bridle?!

Vicki1986

Visit site
need a pony sized brown grackle bridle (or possibly flash if anyone see's any of those too)

not from john whitaker. Pessoa only do tan colour. Amergio grakle bridle is perfect but dont do pony sz. Equiports store doesnt stock pony sizes. I may use KateNegus if cant find anything else.

any ideas? looking to spend up to £200 Max

also need a new breastplate with martingale as my cheap nasty one looks awful now.

If anyone see's one on their travels could they let me know? Thanks so much!
laugh.gif
grin.gif

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
But the standard bridles are £170 including reins which is good value for the quality of leather. Honestly - they are the best leather I have ever seen on bridles. Really soft and supple! (and you wouldn't catch me dead wtih a rolled bridle - sorry to anyone who likes them!) - the £600 one has "French Snaps" as well - does anyone know what "French Snaps" are?

SSM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
btw - she is the Master Saddler at the Royal Mews, so the Queen must think she is OK!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

So they are good enough for Cleveland's then?
grin.gif
grin.gif

Pasha

Visit site
I brought my double bridle from Townfields - very good quality and very soft supple leather.

They have a clip snaffle: "This popular bridle with clip fastenings on the cheek pieces, a raised brow and flash noseband. It is finished with brass fittings and comes complete with rubber reins" and it comes in Black, Havana or Tan, in Pony, Cob or Full

I'm sure if you called them they could change the flash for a Grackle

www.townfields.com