Anyone looking for DIY livery near Kendal?

JosieSt

Visit site
Hello. I am moving to near Kendal soon and plan on keeping my warmblood at home with me (plenty of space). I'm thinking about investing in building my own arena/school to ride in (subject to planning permission). But I'd also need at least one companion for my boy, and I'd miss having people to ride out with at a livery yard, and I'd need someone to help look after him on days I'm away etc. So the perfect solution for me would be for me to host one or two other horses as DIY liveries. You'd have access to the school and great hacking, we could share chores and be a bit of company without being in a busy yard. 10 mins drive from Kendal. Would anyone be interested?

Ameylouise

New User
Visit site
Hello. I am moving to near Kendal soon and plan on keeping my warmblood at home with me (plenty of space). I'm thinking about investing in building my own arena/school to ride in (subject to planning permission). But I'd also need at least one companion for my boy, and I'd miss having people to ride out with at a livery yard, and I'd need someone to help look after him on days I'm away etc. So the perfect solution for me would be for me to host one or two other horses as DIY liveries. You'd have access to the school and great hacking, we could share chores and be a bit of company without being in a busy yard. 10 mins drive from Kendal. Would anyone be interested?
Hi josie I'm looking for DIY livery for my gelding are you still looking for someone?