Anyone own or used EquiRelease?

Tash88

Visit site
I don't have one and to be honest I would never use one of those on my horses. They are too harsh and it would be more likely to cause damage than make the horse feel better - after seeing these on social media I was discussing them with my horse's massage therapist and she said that they were very dangerous, and that she has had to go and 'fix' horses after their owners have used those devices on them.

You are better spending your money on regular treatments (you probably already do), or a less invasive product like the Equilibrium massage mitt or a heat pad.

Pippin and Poppy

Visit site
I don't have one and to be honest I would never use one of those on my horses. They are too harsh and it would be more likely to cause damage than make the horse feel better - after seeing these on social media I was discussing them with my horse's massage therapist and she said that they were very dangerous, and that she has had to go and 'fix' horses after their owners have used those devices on them.

You are better spending your money on regular treatments (you probably already do), or a less invasive product like the Equilibrium massage mitt or a heat pad.

Many thanks for this. Maybe its why they are selling them at half price.