Anyone planning to emigrate to NZ?

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Hiya! My daughter is looking to make contact with someone who is planning to emigrate to NZ (or maybe just has?), who would be interested in contributing to a monthly diary on their experience ... she has just started a job as a junior trainee journalist, and is still finding her feet and is not quite sure how to research this one. I said I would try the brilliant folks on HHO, as you seem to come up with the answers for almost everything else! Doesn't have to be someone horsey, though it would add interest if it was ....
Thanks folks!

dixie

Visit site
I'm looking into it at the moment as my OH is desperate to go, but I'm not so sure. It's a lovely place but sooo far away from home.

Try posting a question on www.horsetalk.co.nz, you might have some luck there.

evsj

Visit site
I am planning to as my OH has a highly sought after qual and we are both fed up with Blighty. However, not going til end of 2007, and not starting emigration process until the new year - probably too late for you??

_OC_

Visit site
My brother and his wife and two children emigrated in April this year after two years applying- I 'm quite upset.....but they won't be comeing back they love it......they own a small holding with some cattle very horsey where they live which is Northlands....hope to go out next Christmas..we do also half cousins who were born there....but do miss them and have talked on webcam- next week will be 13 hours ahead due to the clocks going back!

no_no_nanette

Visit site
Thank you so much everyone - I knew that HHO people would come up with the goods!
smile.gif
Really grateful for the advice and contacts : would it be OK for my daughter to PM you, EVSJ and OCTOBERCOB? I must say that NZ does sound gorgeous, and I'm really envious that she'll have a chance to visit!