Anyone used any of the Global Herbs range?

shadowboy

Visit site
Basically my local pet shop has started to offer this range with a wide assortment of products for several areas of horse care. I was considering trying Muscle-up and Flyfree. Do they work? does any of the range work? Any info about it greatly appreciated as the stuffs not cheep. Dont want to throw money at a new fad!

mandy4727

Visit site
I used the Diareze for my oldie who had the permant runs and tried everything. It worked for him. And it has all been tested and recommended by vets. It was great until he stopped eating it cos he doesn't like the taste but now he is out at grass he doesn't need it.

fjudge

Visit site
We have used the respiration one and a few others.....i highly recomend them. In my experience they have worked very well.

Rupert2006

Visit site
Just started using restore and easipee for my boy and can ee the effects already - you cna phone up for free veterinary advice as well which is really good

RachelB

Visit site
In my experience most of their stuff smells foul, but that must be a good sign as it also seems to work! The Skratch stuff seems to help a sweet itch mare I know, owner wouldn't keep buying it otherwise. I've only heard positive comments about them.

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
I've been using the Flyfree for a couple of weeks and all it seems to do is make them smell absolutely foul! Unfortunately, the flies don't seem to mind the smell
frown.gif

S_N

Visit site
I know someone who's elderly ex-top level dressage horse (backed and trained by themselves, so a good friend too) Who had soundness/stiffness issues - he was put on Bute-X and Move Free and is now going great guns! Retired from comps though obviously!

Lozz1uk

Visit site
I bought a tub of fly free a few weeks ago and it smells vile. Unfortunately, having spent almost £20 my horse refuses to eat it, no matter how slowly i've tried to introduce it! If you're anywhere in the Cheshire/Lancs area i'll happily sell it to you for £10 (i've literally used 3 scoops).

I've actually seen them advertise trial samples if you want to test it out first.

alfirules

Visit site
i am using flyfree now. mine happily eats it, but he does eat anything! i cant say ive smellt it on my horse but the stuff does smell strong, a kind of smokey smell. it has helped i think. But he most certainly ISNT fly free!! he has few horse flies biting him, but i think they have died off a bit anyway. he still has loads of bot flies on him a well as midges. i think there are slightly less than normal tho. i am unsure if its working or not to tell you the truth!

clipclop

Visit site

I've used their Immuplus and Restore. Have been very pleased with both.

If you phone them direct they give great advise on their products
smile.gif

Cheers
C x

miniemy

Visit site
Ive use Mud-x and totally think its the best stuff ever. I have had no cause to use other stuff but would if I needed to.

MagicMelon

Visit site
I used Skratch, but only one tub. I was shocked when I opened the tub to find a tiny bag in it only like 1/3 tub full! Seemed expensive for that!

So couldnt really say if it worked or not coz didnt use it long enough!