Anyone used Stencilbum backcoming quarter marks?

Stella

Visit site
Question in the title http://www.stencilbum.co.uk/Backcombing1.htm
They seem to be more thought out than the other more widey available stencils. I quite like the idea of stars or shamrock and, lets face it, I will need a stencil to do them! I'd love to here from people who have used them - are they as effective as we might hope, or would it be one of those things that ends up unused and lost on the tack room floor?

Nosey

Visit site
Theres a bit about them in H+H this week. Haven't personally used them though - only the traditional type of quartermark. However principle is the same only more varied patterns.

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
Lol, I have
grin.gif

Seriously, they are something I've been offering since earlier this year. I chose the magnetic material because I wanted a way people could store them where they would always lie flat even if they have an odd shape cut in them rather than just a euro hook hanger. They are like overgrown fridge magnets, and are made from thick magnetised vinyl. stick them on the side of your lorry, car or any steel panel for storage.

After playing around with larger sized ones, I felt that A4 was a good size to handle. I could do a large and a small shape instead of uniform sized ones in the star type patterns on request, but people seem to like to build up equi-spaced patterns so thats what I offer.

I try to offer a personal service within the realms of practicality and will look at specials if they are at all practical.

Anyway This is one I did a little while ago.

Damp the area with a sponge, back comb it and fix with hairspray !

normal_DSC00714.JPG

normal_DSC00711.JPG

normal_DSC00710.JPG

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
I wanted to post to say congrats on this wks H&H - you had two pics - the union jack and the bollocks to blair hunting pic! (I'm assuming both are yours?)
Congrats - glad business is going well - it's good to have HHOer businesses getting publicity from H&H
grin.gif

Kate x

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
Aw thanks Kate, Hope all is for you also
smile.gif

The B2B designs were mine. I was quite surprised when Mark Smith (team manager) came back, but it is good for him and good for me. thats the first time I've seen the designs on his horses. Its one thing to have a good idea, its another to make it into a marketable item.

Ashf

www.stencilbum.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for that
smile.gif
I quite like the idea of large and small stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll need to identify yourself if you have any off me so I know I send the right ones, as I've got a few orders for them going through ATM

Stella

Visit site
I can only see the 3 large stars on the website. Does this mean that you have some left with large and small stars? Do you do large and small shamrocks?