Anyone used the equilibrium magnetic pad? Is it any good?

fine_and_dandy

Visit site
May have the opportunity to get one and have been thinking about getting one for a while.

Just wondered what views were on them and if the massage pad is better instead if magnets. It would be to help warm my horse's back and keep him supple as when he gets tense due to cold it can take a while to work him in, even with a warm exercise sheet on.

Thanks.

Perfect-Piaffe

Visit site
I have the massage pad and its great- really does feel like its 'warmed and loosened' their backs a bit before I tack up/get on. Even if I'm not working them I put it on while I groom or play around with them and they seem to love it!! I haven't used the magnetic ones so can't comment there! :)

NativePonyLover

Visit site
I have the magnetic pad - I bought it for my old horse as he had arthritis and it definitely made a big difference, I was able to even reduce the medication he was on.

With my new youngster, I still use it - he must like it as often falls asleep wearing it! If he wears it before he's worked, he definitely feels more supple and relaxed from the off set :)

foraday

Visit site
I got the magnetic pad free with the massager!

One pony wears the magnetic pad at night 365. It has really worked and kept him very well. He has cushings and has kept the toxins out of his system.

Big pony has his massager and he has it on daily, he will demand it!!!!

They are both worth their weight in gold.