Anyone using Serano Gold (Oldenburg) this year?

Cluny

Visit site
After looking at rather a lot of stallions, I finally decided on the rather lovely Serano Gold (Sandro Hit x Grundstein II x Futuro) who stands at the Rommano Stud in Scotland for my Dutch WB mare. He was only imported this year, so I'm wondering if anyone is thinking of or is using him. My mare is due to be AI'd next week.

brooksmarle

New User
Visit site
Hi, I have just used Serano gold on my dutch warmblood Weltmeyer line. I really like him lovely modern type with excellent temperament and trainability.

Cluny

Visit site
I was planning to use him on my Dutch mare also Brooksmarle, but unfortunately she had to have an operation on her foot and it caused her to go into anoestrus, so no AI'ing for her this season, but have spoken to Jennie and will try again next year. Just to frustrate me further, she came into very obvious season just a few days ago, but I want her cycling several times before she's inseminated.

Would love to see photos of your mare and foal when the time comes, just out of interest, what made you choose him?

Oscar, apparently he has a fantastic temperament and asks to take the dummy out to supper before he climbs on board! LOL!