Anyone want a thread for the Olympic dressage live?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
just thinking to myself how I would appreciate a backing track for set tests... it would stop me getting in a flap and chasing my horse around if I had the correct rhythm playing in the background ;)

TheMule

Visit site
I'm pleased to have coverage of it but wish they had live scores for each movement as makes it much easier/ more interesting to follow.
I have found the main result site but no breakdown of individual movements- anyone know if that's published? ?

Equi

Visit site
Commentary would definitely help but it is what it is. It’s strange not seeing any audience it must be so strange for the riders too not having that big clap at the end.

milliepops

Visit site
I love this Japanese rider's horse. it looks like such a trier. it's not a perfect test but I'd be chuffed to ride it!!

asmp

Visit site
Are you paying to watch it? Am horrified to hear the BBC are showing so few sports this time ?

milliepops

Visit site
they're all obviously hugely talented but I find it really useful from a personal level to see combinations from nations that aren't dominating the top of the sport, it's more aspirational ;) like i'll never ride like most of them but I can relate to an iffy rein back :p

milliepops

Visit site
I love love love equestrian sport but it's completely bonkers isn't it. whoever thought to include it with all these other sports for the olympics was off their rocker. i wonder if the other athletes have a WTF moment when they unpack their trainers or whatever and see the equestrians getting their horses off the trucks. does anyone else ever have that *what on earth* moment now and then?