Anyone want to adopt BBP?

BBP

Visit site
His friends say he is an absolute nuisance and can someone please take him off their hooves??

He was super excited this morning. Not only had his arena defrosted but his rug was off for the first time in ages. He was desperately trying to incite his friends into acts of hooliganism. And the same again when I got there this afternoon, so I can only assume that much of his day was spent pestering, hamstringing, playing bitey face, launching stealth attacks, trotting around in pursuit of others. He is like a kid who has been given a litre of cola and a few bags of haribo and is then set loose amongst the grown ups.

(Don’t feel too sorry for the others, bbp is very much bottom of the three in the pecking order, they can easily send him packing, but they tolerate him very nicely)

He’s like Peter Pan, he never grows up. But I think his current regime of ‘retired’ life is suiting him ?
C2D49A84-C7B6-4513-AB00-48AC028EFB2E.jpeg9F2E2C48-BF54-4DA6-AFFF-B2010D8D5579.jpeg5E7685DB-0936-4954-9835-1F03161FD742.jpeg1DE9FC0F-C58E-4CA9-9413-1FD726F6A4C9.jpeg7A586B92-32A3-4856-B903-CDB9DEA8520E.jpegCD18514D-5FCC-4F24-AF43-15352B8FC09C.jpeg

Roxylola

Visit site
Charlie trots up to his buddies and head butt's them in the shoulder to get them to play. He doesn't do it with just anybody though - only his pals. Love watching them play - BBP looks like he's loving life

Reactions: BBP

Reacher

Visit site
Firstly I wasn’t sure from the title if the OP herself was wanting to be adopted, and secondly he looks like a very happy horse enjoying life.

albeg

Visit site
Bob's friends will happily post him over to you.

How does BBP feel about a game of headcollars (minus the headcollars, so really just bitey-facey), or laps and laps of the arena for no particular reason? You just have to act cool and hide behind a fence post when the humans are around so they don't give out to you for giving them heart failure with your antics.

(Yes, that is his playmate's bum holding up the electric fence... I tried to get a photo of reary-bitey-facey, instead got "nothing going on here, carry on")

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210216-082144.png
    Screenshot_20210216-082144.png
    397.4 KB · Views: 24

Annagain

Visit site
Lovely to see - Archie is also enjoying the retired life but in a very different way! He doesn't need friends to play with, mud is all he needs to keep him happy.

15SGkob.jpg

h2ncSUN.png

BBP

Visit site
Bob's friends will happily post him over to you.

How does BBP feel about a game of headcollars (minus the headcollars, so really just bitey-facey), or laps and laps of the arena for no particular reason? You just have to act cool and hide behind a fence post when the humans are around so they don't give out to you for giving them heart failure with your antics.

(Yes, that is his playmate's bum holding up the electric fence... I tried to get a photo of reary-bitey-facey, instead got "nothing going on here, carry on")
Bitey face and laps are two of his favourite things, although as you can tell he has no shame or desire to quit the game when the humans arrive.

BBP

Visit site
I could send Rose, if he got anywhere near her he'd get double barrelled but that's perhaps not what you'd want!
No not really. Although he’s pretty smart at knowing who he can and can’t play with. The grey used to be super grumpy and bbp was scared of him and would stay away. But gradually he has won him over.