Anyone want to help me rug shop ???

Scoopy

Visit site
I'm sooooooooooooo confused

Ok i would like a cooler / fleece something i can throw over my boy after exercise, to keep him warm. Must be dark colour as he loves to roll a lot ? with a hood would be great but not essential.

Any idea
grin.gif

fairhill

Visit site
I've got a weatherbeeta fleece cooler, comes in navy... no hood though.... And premier equine do one (I think they call it a show/travel rug), with a breathable hard wearing coating which would stay cleaner. I got one of those in the sale, and it's now her stable rug until it gets much colder.

samp

Visit site
Weatherbeeta to have a fleece rug with a full neck - however think bedding sticks to most cookers. Bucas Shamrock is good as it Thermatex

fairhill

Visit site
It's got a fleece lining, but a tougher outer layer. It's called the multi-purpose stable & travel rug.

My weatherbeeta is lovely, it came out lovely after a wash but the shavings do stick to it.
The masta waffle rugs are good as well... Oh dear, you've got me thinking of rug shopping now. The only problem with a tough, hairy horse is they don't need as many rugs...

tashyisaudrey

Visit site
oohh shires do a really nice dark blue fleece one with a hood that my girl has - definitely wort it and nice quality. You can order from shires catalogue or stockists.
smile.gif

Scoopy

Visit site
well i got the premier equine one but the one up

These classic show rugs are made out of 380g Polar Wicking Fleece and are designed to keep your horse warm and wick away any moisture or sweat. Double thickness at the front of the rug with a real leather strap and stainless steel buckle at the front, belly strap and adjustable clip on tail strap.

AND IN THE SALE FOR £19.99 !!!!!!