Anyones Horse Fizz up on.....

Parkranger

Visit site
Baileys No. 4 topline conditioning cubes?

Both Ty and his best friend have turned into little beasties - not sure whether it's the good grass (they've eaten it down to the 'good' grass now) or the cubes....they were both on plain nuts before. Now they're both plain nuts
grin.gif

Sorry I know this should go in the stable bit, but I don't read it so figure others may not...
smirk.gif

Parkranger

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Lol!! Other name for baileys number 4..... RACE HORSE CUBES!! They are exactly the same.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean they make yours fizzy?
grin.gif

SSM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Lol!! Other name for baileys number 4..... RACE HORSE CUBES!! They are exactly the same.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Donkey needs some of these then - oats not working
frown.gif

Madam_max

Visit site
I think it will take more than feed
grin.gif
wink.gif
. Corroy has CB head on yesterday and her friends were at the end of her 5 acre field, OMG!!! I can't believe the lazy trot she had down to them
grin.gif

KatB

Visit site
Nope, actually, but then again not alot does except cold air and hounds!!
grin.gif

No seriously, the ingredients for Topline Conditioning cubes and Racehorse cubes are EXACTLY the same, but they are slow release, so won't necessarily fizz them up, whichever option you choose to use....

lucyross

Visit site
shouldnt make them fizzy, both of my boyz (irish cob and TB) are on them and have been for a long time. Hasn'tt made any difference appart from helping with their condition and performance.
x

Parkranger

Visit site
thanks guys - think it depends on the horse eh? Flic, I take it you have a TB?

they're putting everyone on sugarbeet as of Friday - i was like, er, no thanks!!! haa haa x

horsegirl

Visit site
OH MY GOD. they are the work of SATAN!!!!!

I gave to my boy (also TB) as he was a bit ribby when I got him and he went crazy. Charging round the field bucking but the worst was they made him really spooky. He spooked at the same thing 20 times (a feather!).

annaellie

Visit site
I feed a tb mare on them on advice from a vet and I got another horse who needed condition the mare was fine on them but the gelding was a heated up so had to change feeds for the gelding It depends on each horse I think

Kelly1982

Visit site
Bandits horse was on them i think and they sent her hypo. She actually put Bandit in hospital after a bucking fit. Her trainer told her to take the horse off them straight away.

Parkranger

Visit site
I'm convinced this hasn't helped him ... I guess he's been on them for about 4 weeks but for most of that hasn't been ridden that much due to him being unshod - I think being footsore slowed him down.

Now the shoes are back on and the gloves are off!