Anything to add, and is the price about right?

parsley

Visit site
For putting on horsemart, horsequest and local tack shops. Any thing to add or take away and which 2 or 3 pictures should I use?

Trefynys Rembrandt

13.2 Welsh Section C
13 year old gelding
Chestnut with flaxen mane and tail
By Tyssul Coram out of a Northleach mare (Synod lines)

Competed successfully at county level M&M
Qualified for Amateur Champs in September (ridden and in-hand)
Also done well at dressage and cross country
Enjoys hacking out.

Remmy is the ideal pony for a smaller adult or confident child for fun rides and competing on. He is very handsome with flashy paces and will go very well for a more experienced rider. He is sadly not suitable for my novice 8 year old son, although he is much loved by him. He is good to handle, catch, shoe, clip and box and his vaccinations, dentistry and worming are up to date. He has recently been freezemarked and is registered with farmkey. Remmy does get an itchy mane and tail in summer, although this is controlled with a fly rug (a good quality rug is supplied with him). He comes with tack and a selection of rugs.

£2300 ONO.

[image]
3.jpg
[/image]

[image]
clinic.jpg
[/image]

[image]
4.jpg
[/image]

[image]
6.jpg
[/image]

[image]
5.jpg
[/image]

[image]
1.jpg
[/image]

[image]
2.jpg
[/image]

parsley

Visit site
My son needs something that is more consistent for him - Remmy need someone who can be firmer! He really loves him but I am concerned that eventually the highs will not obliterate the lows when the pony is naughty. I have been having a great time hacking him out but hes not for me
grin.gif

Prudence

Visit site
What an honest sounding advert. Open and friendly. You shouldn't have any problems selling him. Good luck and I hope you find something more suitable for your son.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
He looks lovely in the photo with your son on board you should definately use that one. Good luck and hope an excellent home comes along.

Clodagh

Visit site
Parsley, I'm not meaning to be a pain
blush.gif
...sorry...but that price seems a lot to me for a naughty 13 year old pony with sweetitch? I'm really sorry...just my personal thoughts. Perhaps if it did include all tack?
smile.gif

Lovely photos, definately the ridden one.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Lovely advert. Really open and honest.

Personally I would only use the second picture as the ones of him moving aren't that great, and the 4th stood up one makes him look a little short.

However, just being picky. Good luck selling him - he sounds fab.

Thistle

Visit site
like the pic of your son mounted. TBH that is far more than I would pay for a difficult pony that is 13 and has sweetitch. £1500 - £1800 wouuld be more realistic in Herts. If tack is with him may be advertise that it is available, then charge extra for it. I feel you need to keep him below £2000.

Claireg9

Visit site
just out of interest where are you based? I might know someone who is looking for one like him... is he at all fizzy?
They have two kids one slightly more confident than the other, but only have one pony at the mo (Incidently... he looks just like Remmy) and there mum also rides them especially if there being naughty, so welsh is good for build, but i know they can be a bit fizzy at times. Whats Remmy like??

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
TBH that is far more than I would pay for a difficult pony

[/ QUOTE ]
Where does it say the pony is difficult??

Clodagh

Visit site
It says suitable for adult or confident rider.
Will go well for experience rider.
I read that as meaning too naughty for your average child, I would think that if I was looking.

sojeph

Visit site
Nice advert. I love this pony and would snap him up for my daughter (if she didn't already have one) but I'm afraid I feel the sweet itch is going to knock your price down.

vicm2509

Visit site
I wouldnt say that not suitable for novice means he is difficult. I wont even let a novice rider sit on my horse but that does not mean he is naughty!

Sweet itch is going to have an effect on the price but I think he will sell as you seem to have been really honest in the advert which does go a long way when selling.

Sorry im no help with the price but good luck selling him
smile.gif

Clodagh

Visit site
If I was looking for my children I would read that it could be naughty. I am a neurotic mother!!
crazy.gif

If people say 'not novice ride' I usually assume it is difficult, but I appreciate not everyone thinks that.
smile.gif

parsley

Visit site
I have put that he is not for a novice 8 year - because he isn't. The fact is he is too big and strong for him. He isn't a difficult ride though.

parsley

Visit site
The prices here seem to vary enormously - from about £1000 to just over £3000 and tbh there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to the prices. I am not in a huge hurry to sell him so if over time he doesn't sell I can always reconsider the price.

vicm2509

Visit site
In which case I would stick to the advert you have got, as you have put ono it gives people the chance to make an offer.

I like the way you have made it clear, but in a nice way that you dont really think he is suitable for small novice children. I think you advert will make him appeal to pony club riders or maybe adults who prefer ponies to horses.

Best of luck selling him
smile.gif