Aoife the Connemara and her first trip out!

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
Took my little project pony to her first outing today- just hired our local school for half an hour as we can't do anything here (frozen one day, waterlogged the next!).
This is her first time jumping a course of showjumps, first time seeing fillers etc. She was a star!
Excuse the fatness and hairyness of the pony, the pony squishing, the pony club kicks and my general rubbish position.
[youtube]htdFjqfk200[/youtube]

And a couple of pics of her in the summer, when she was less fat and hairy!
IMG_1310_zps3b420609.jpg

IMG_1307_zpsa2fcfd66.jpg

kezimac

Visit site
She looks lovely - my girl is called Aoife too!!!!! Always fun listening to people trying to work out how to pronounce it!!!

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
Thank you both :)
My boyfriend pronounces it "oi-ff" which has kind of stuck now!
Her name was Princess when we bought her. The name change was for obvious reasons... ;)

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
She is lovely! Our Connemara pony we have to produce is also called Aoife! It must be THE name for connie girls ;)

I'd never heard of another Aoife pony until today! We just wanted a nice Irish name for her, and I guess it is kind of inspired by Aoife Clarke, as I've always admired her name!

kezimac

Visit site
Mine is 7/8th TB -and came with her name - it means radiant beauty so lots of lovely Irish pretty girls with that name!!!!

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
Can someone clear up how you ACTUALLY say that? A friend has a little girl called it I dread every having to meet them!

P.s she's GORGEOUS! Lovely colour x

Kadastorm

Visit site
CUTE! Does she have Tulira Robuck lines in her? She looks like a pony we bought and sold last year, we named her Pepper, cant remember what her reg name was though.