Apple's Jade

Clodagh

Visit site
What a mare! It will be such a shame if they run her in the mares race, I am sure she will win it but I do hope she goes for the Champion. Buveur D'Air looks like he can be beaten, although he owes nobody anything and is a lovely and impressive horse.
Sad about Special Tiara, I loved him. And Dadollarman (not sure of spelling).

Visit site
Special Tiara was a favourite of mine too, he had been on the go for a while always bringing home money in the big races and could always relied upon to set a decent pace. Such a shame 😥

Apples Jade is just phenominal! I too think she should go for the Champion Hurdle. Gigginstown have plenty of other horses to try and get the mares hurdle race with but with the downfall of Samcro they dont have an obvious Champion Hurdle contender except for her. They would be stupid not to run her in it! She would get a good pull at the weights with the mares allowance! 2 miles isnt a bother to her as she showed yet again today and she knows how to get up the Cheltenham hill!

Last edited:

Mariposa

Visit site
So gutted to hear about Special Tiara.

Sometimes this game is so cruel. In one afternoon I was thinking how wonderful it was to see an old favourite Jezski run such a big race, and in the next breathe another old favourite is lost.

Apple's Jade ran wonderfully, and so did Buveur D'Air - roll on cheltenham...

Mariposa

Visit site
Rayvin is a great name for a lab! ( and isn't he a great little horse too...cheeky monkey, looked like he tried to pull himself up earlier? Couldn't work out what was happening!)