apps to track my hacks

kez81

Visit site
Hello peeps. Can anybody recommend a good app for android phones To track my hacks? I currently have the Woof Wear app but it isn't very good and keeps not recording my routes.

kez81

Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions I will have gander at them. Glad I am not the only one who is disappointed by the Woof Wear one, thought maybe I was doing something wrong!

Rollin

Visit site
I will find out what our stale jockey is using. We have horses in training for endurance. He has a great app on his phone, it gives length of ride avge and max speed.

Field04

Visit site
I just use my runtastic app, I change my activity to horse riding or walking or running, depending on which I am doing.

kez81

Visit site
I have been using the endomondo app after others on the thread recommended it. Brilliant app, works every time and gives me the option of work out goals etc, love it!

snowstormII

Visit site
I use map my ride, even though it is aimed at cyclists. You get a map of where ypu have been, gradient chart, speed vs gradient chart and of course distance, time taken, averahe and top speed, and an optional voice telling ypu every 0.6 mile how you are doing. I think it is really good but it stupidly irks me that they don't give a horse ride option!

Stroppy Mare

Visit site
I use a combo of strava and endomondo. I like the fact strava is linked to FB so you can upload easily, but endomondo has a riding function

paddyrose

Visit site
I use the Runkeeper app to record walks. It gives distance and average speed. Shows your route on a map. Can all be downloaded onto PC. Brilliant

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I use Runtastic which works really well.

I tried Endomondo but it kept losing me in the woods and once placed me in eastern europe.

I also used Sportypal in the past and like that too.