AP's last race!

Spilletta

Visit site
I wonder if we'll start to see him appearing on shows like "A Question of Sport" or "A League of Their Own" now that he's finally hung up his competitive boots. And I think I read somewhere that there are bets on whether he'll go to the "Celebrity Jungle" or "Strictly Come Dancing". No matter how much I admire him, if he does the latter I won't be watching as that programme bores me to within an inch of my life. I would probably keep an ear open for jungle progress, though!

starr_g

Visit site
He has been on "Question of Sport" several times and was on two weeks ago. He was also in the "Mystery Guest" spot on QOS with Mick Fitz a few years back although it might be more than a "few". I can't see him dancing or going in the jungle.

Alec Swan

Visit site
I've just listened to his Ch4 interview on the Morning Line. His level of courtesy, humour and general presence, hasn't wained one bit! If you can find the interview, listen to what he said about Jonny Murtagh! When asked how he thought JM felt about seeing him in his mirrors, he replied "Listen, he doesn't like looking at himself in the mirror, he won't mind me"! :)

Never say 'Never again', …….. It would be good to see him riding in further charity races, especially those which support the IJF and the Jack Berry centre, both of which will be close to his heart.

Alec.