Arc equine question...

littleshetland

Visit site
After much deliberation and research, I've invested in an Arc equine treatment unit - I've been using it for a week as per the instructions - 5 weeks to go ( 6 week treatment plan). I wondered how long it was before other users have noticed a difference (for the better hopefully) in their horses ?

frannieuk

Visit site
I bought one a couple of months ago for a mare that had fairly significant trauma to the surface of one of the small bones in the hock, suspected to be from a kick. She was box rested for 6 weeks and I used it daily per the instructions - the vet was very surprised at how well the injury has healed when we x-rayed again. Couldn't see any evidence of the original injury on the X-rays to the point we had to take several plates to compare to the first set. Of course, it could have healed that well 'just because' but my belief (and that of my vet) is that the Arc definitely helped. Going to try it on myself next! I also have a 10yo field ornament who I can't keep sound for no specific reason, so I'm going to try it on her later in the summer.

JoannaC

Visit site
I've just been reading up on these, I have a mare who since having a field injury in 2012 just isn't happy being ridden beyond a certain level. She's not lame but has a few sore places so quite tempted to give it a try. A friend of mine also uses hers on herself as well as her horses and says it 's great. I'm intrigued to see it also says it helps with sarcoids, anyone tried it for these?

Be interested to hear how you get on with it OP.

littleshetland

Visit site
I've just been reading up on these, I have a mare who since having a field injury in 2012 just isn't happy being ridden beyond a certain level. She's not lame but has a few sore places so quite tempted to give it a try. A friend of mine also uses hers on herself as well as her horses and says it 's great. I'm intrigued to see it also says it helps with sarcoids, anyone tried it for these?

Be interested to hear how you get on with it OP.
I'm on week 4 now and we seem to have good days and bad days...although I'm starting to think he may be improving....I'll know more when he's x rayed again in October. I'll keep updating on this thread.