Arcequine - using on yourself!

FabioandFreddy

Visit site
Started using this on myself to try and alleviate some back pain as obviously can't go to the chiropractor with the lockdown. Been putting on side of calf - is this right? Does it matter where you wear it? Could I put it on my arm too?

MuddyTB

Visit site
You can use it on the arm, my physio friend let us borrow hers and said to use on arm as it's most convenient place.
I think it works regardless of where you attach it but I'm not an expert.

Scarlett

Visit site
You can use it on either arms or legs, it doesn't make a difference. I found it easiest to put it on my leg but arm worked too.

spider

community.webshots.com
I used arms and legs. I dont think you need to give yourself as much time as a horse. My leg went very strange - numb and tingly when I did three hours! Obviously as per the instructions you are not supposed to use the horse device on humans!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I used arms and legs. I dont think you need to give yourself as much time as a horse. My leg went very strange - numb and tingly when I did three hours! Obviously as per the instructions you are not supposed to use the horse device on humans!
I thought the human and horse devices were the exact same, the only difference being the leg or arm straps and instructions