Are jodhpurs fashionable suddenly???

Broodle

Visit site
Random post but... I have seen at loads of women wearing imitation jodhpurs (with correct seams and everything) with long boots in the last few days, obviously as a fashion thing - they're definitely not going riding... What is going on??!

Anyone else noticed this strange new phenomenon, or is it just a London thing?

Am jealous - they actually manage to make them look attractive... grumble grumble
crazy.gif

Broodle

Visit site
Completely confirms my belief that fashion is blind, and more than a bit bonkers!

Don't remember the big-thighed jods revival, but then I was part of the dash tracksuit crowd (wince!)...

the watcher

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Weren't the old-fashioned big-thighed ones trendy for about 10 minutes in the early 90s??

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly remember them being trendy in the early 80's, complete with frilly blouse in true 'new romantic' style..we were all modelling ourselves on Byron, or something similar

happyhack

Visit site
According to a few of my OHs friends jodhpurs are really sexy and it should be law for all women to wear them at all times esp the blue ones!!!

Oaksflight

Visit site
Riding boots are still fashionable on the catwalk at the moment, jodh style were I think when Madonna got into riding but that was months ago now. Doubt many have seen anyone other than on the catwalk/magazines but I guess if you're in London you're more likely to! P.S Cowgirl isn't in fashion! x

Rhodey

Visit site
Emo is a turn used for people that are "Emotional" Quite often seen is tight fiting jeans and old american style sneakers and those earings that leave big holes in urs ears.

EmoKid.jpg

I myself as I am only 21 belonged to the shell suit brigade in the early 90's.