Are massage pads worth the money?

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
I wouldn't care to justify the cost of an equissage, however I have an equilibrium. Flynn just adores it and stands there with a blissed out expression, my big mare loathes it and comes out worse because she has been tensing and grumping and got herself all hot and bothered and the new lad likes it and it seems to remove his mental tenseness as well as softening him up through his back.

SO if you have one horse I'd suggest trying one out before committing.

Ranyhyn

Visit site
A lady used to have one at my old yard with a similar outcome as aboe, her mare loved it her gelding hated it, try before you buy if you can!!!

cronkmooar

Visit site
my gelding loves his (equillibrium) - don't know if it is of any clinical use but he's an old boy and if it gives him pleasure thats fine by me!

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
All of ours love our equilibrium, which imho is better than the equissage, as well as being cheaper!

It does seem to relax them (if they like it) and leaves their back lovely and warm for when you want to put a saddle.

Goldenstar

Visit site
I have 2 equiassages I use them a lot for all sorts of things they are expensive but I have had a lot of use from them I got one second hand from eBay for £400 so that was lucky.
The horses in hard work get a session a day ones on box rest also enjoy it the hand units are excellent for capped hocks banged knees all that sort of thing .

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
I wouldn't care to justify the cost of an equissage, however I have an equilibrium. Flynn just adores it and stands there with a blissed out expression, my big mare loathes it and comes out worse because she has been tensing and grumping and got herself all hot and bothered and the new lad likes it and it seems to remove his mental tenseness as well as softening him up through his back.

SO if you have one horse I'd suggest trying one out before committing.

^5 this My mare is on box rest I bought her one a month ago for her muscles. she loves in IN A BIG WAY she closes her eyes and has a relaxed and look on her face saying THIS IS BLOODY LOVELY so much so i thought she would get down and go to sleep worth EVERY PENNY she has it on 1/2 hr every day while changing her styrofoam pad:D

I also have the equilibrium one