Are these jumping vids any better??

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
HaHa, I suppose "better" depends on which market she is aiming at. I would not have put her as such a good competition prospect from the hairy, dangly, video before, I would have put her as a nice riding club type to go on to lower levels affilliated.

She is showing her scope more in that video. I suspect you will attract a rider who wishes to go a bit higher in competition.

Weather that is good or not depends on the person. A few years ago I would have much preferred the latest video. Nowadays I want a steadier prospect with less scope as I am creaky and not as gung ho.

ETA - as a seller I would prefer to sell with this video anyway as the horse is more likely to go to someone who will have the competency to handle her.

Last edited:

ihatework

Visit site
What she is showing now is the potential to jump a bigger fence in time and with some structured training. Hopefully this will attract the type of purchaser who has the ability to do that - she is a busy little girl, looks great fun, but probably a bit much for the average RC home. So yes, from what I saw earlier in the year this reflects her better. I still think the price is about right as she is going to, understandably, need quite a bit of investment. Hopeful the right kind of home comes forward

Starbucks

Visit site
Thanks. It’s a bit of a minefield isn’t it this selling!

I think people who’ve been interested haven’t really been suitable cos they’ve been wanting more of a quieter horse. So maybe I need to try and reflect how she is a bit better?

Basically, she can be quite forward and a bit hot I suppose, it’s normally when I’m doing new things with her. But I would defo not say sharp because she never does anything wrong or make you feel nervous. She just needs someone who’s fairly competent / confident and wants to go out and do a job.

I really really like her though more after today! Maybe I should keep hold of her a bit longer...

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
If keeping her is an option then I would. Why were you selling?

If nothing else getting her round a BE80, and Brit Nov and a Nov BD would increase her value, and it all lookes very do-able without much more work.

Starbucks

Visit site
We are selling our house (keep at home) so can only really keep 1 and my other mare, my mum can ride her etc. So she’s just a bit more flexible.

I prefer this one though!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
if you are going to sell you still need a conformation shot untacked plus a small amount of walk, trot and canter to show her paces plus the jumping pics.. her jumping is much better in this video

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
You need someone who wants a forward going, enthusiastic but relatively straightforward type of horse. Someone like me! (But I already have my own version ;)).