Area around Wellington Riding - yards.

TheHairyOne

Visit site
Hey all, looking for some help in trying to locate somewhere for 5/6 horses. Must haves: school, electric, water.

Horses have lived out 24/7 365 days of the year for the last 4 years, and would love to continue with this, and obviously if so dont need that many stables.

Prepared to travel a bit for the right place, so out towards mortimer down to yateley/eversley. Dont mind a sole use/shared use/livery yard but must be diy and nothing meha expensive! I know this is almost an impossibility, but maybe someone knows of somewhere?

Thanks.

PolarSkye

Visit site
Can you define not too expensive? I live in your area and have some recommendations, but they will depend on price.

P

TheHairyOne

Visit site
Can you define not too expensive? I live in your area and have some recommendations, but they will depend on price.

P

Its not set in stone, and depends on the facilites. If we can find 24/7 turn out actual monthly spend goes up due to not having to spend a fortune on bedding/assistance for am turn out etc! Defo diy people though, but looking for options so budget might have to move. Any suggestions welcome though as cant find anywhere with space...may have to find cash!

Edit: sole use place or somewhere where we are left alone completely is worth quite a lot. Not multiple 1000's per month though. :)

Last edited: